[epf-dev] SCRUM Portuguese Translation 100%

Oi Amigos,

It is with great satisfaction we announce that the SCRUM plug-in is 100% translated into Portuguese.

Congratulations to our friend Paulo Alvim, Director of Powerlogic SA who gave us this gift.

The translation is available at EPF-WIKI http://epf.eclipse.org/wikis/scrumpt and we would like to invite all Portuguese speakers to visit the contents and send us opinions.

Also we would like to ask you disseminate this information on your professional environment, colleges and universities.

Regards,

Paulo Moreira

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com

Back to the top