[epf-dev] Re: Epf.eclipse.org server is down

I just received some info from Eclipse Foundation, The host system has suffered a disk failure. They think the vserver data is intact and are trying to repair the OS now. If data is intact impact is limited and the site could be online soon after the host OS is repaired. If not I think it could take a few days to rebuild the vserver, I have all necessary data to rebuild it in a backup file but I don't have a backup of the whole vserver unfortunately.

I'm afraid this will cause some inconvenience as I noticed that the site was becoming more popular recently with a fair number of visitors each day.

Best Regards,

Onno

Back to the top