[epf-dev] Unable to host Wednesdays calls

Hello,

I'm writing to let you know that I will be unable to host the weekly calls on the next couple of months due to calendar conflicts.
I kindly request that another committer please step up and provide a conference number that can be used, and also make sure to run the calls.
In case there are no items to be discussed, calls can be cancelled, but it's good to keep a placeholder for on-going discussions as needed.

If you are able to host these calls and have a conference number to provide, please reply to this group and update the Google calendar.
If I don't hear from you until the weekend, I'll remove the entries from Google calendar.
I'll still be available for ad-hoc calls as needed and communication via e-mail.

Best regards,

Ricardo.

Back to the top