[epf-dev] Feature-Questions

Hello Dev-List,

I plan to do some modifications to the EPF Composer. Therefor I need to know, how complex it would be to introduce new (currently not existing) relations between entities like Tasks and Processes. Can you give me a estimation, please?

According to my post at the newsgroup it would be very helpful for me to know, whether or not you already plan to provide something like a consistency-check for Work Products in the "Work Product Usage" tab for processes. In very big processes this would ensure not to forget Tasks or Capability Patterns providing mandatory inputs. A manual check in this case is unfortunately not realy fail-safe.

Thanks and Regards,
Andreas Pursche

Back to the top