Re: [epf-dev] Building EPF (on Mac OS X)

Title: Re: [epf-dev] Building EPF (on Mac OS X)
I went down this path and the stopper for me was libcairo – required for generating graphical elements for presentation – there is a fink package to install on os x ( http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/cairo) - thought I did not get this working I did make some progress using the linux product definition as a starting point...