[epf-dev] Missing the party again

Hi Guys:

I have a client conflict again (yes it seems these pesky clients actually want you to show up on their site and do something for them :-) )

I have not made much progress on the outreach over the last week, but I am setting an objective of creating a google site for EPFAlliance. This will be a collaborative website, and I will try to start getting some tasks into the back log for people to start working on within the next two weeks.

Talk to you all later….

Steve

Back to the top