From: "Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/24/2009 03:54 PM
Subject: [epf-dev] Unavailable for Committer's telecon

Hi Guys:

I will be at a client site in the early AM tomorrow so I will not be able to participate in the telecon, which is just as well because I would have nothing to report because I have not done anything. That would be sooooo embarassing to admit in a public forum wouldn't it :-). Actually not quite true. I'm looking at using Google Sites to host an EPFAlliance website. More in the next couple of weeks.

best regards,
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx