[epf-dev] Unavailable for Committer's telecon

Hi Guys:

I will be at a client site in the early AM tomorrow so I will not be able to participate in the telecon, which is just as well because I would have nothing to report because I have not done anything. That would be sooooo embarassing to admit in a public forum wouldn't it :-). Actually not quite true. I'm looking at using Google Sites to host an EPFAlliance website. More in the next couple of weeks.

best regards,

Steve

Back to the top