[epf-dev] Join?

Hi,

I'm interested in joining the EPF project on the content side, primarily
with OpenUP, but can contribute to other method content too. I worked on
the first releases of RUP back in the mid-nineties when I was working
for Objectory/Rational. (I worked a little bit with Per Kröll at the
time.) Since then I have consulted extensively with RUP and "in-house"
processes, focusing on use cases and iterative development.

The reason I want to contribute to OpenUP is that it is the process I
normally recommend, and I would like it to be something to be really
proud of.

I haven't joined any open source projects before and I'm not sure what
it all entails. I'm self-employed so my time is flexible. I currently
reside in the UK.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best regards,
Christina

--
Christina Skaskiw