[epf-dev] EPF Content call - Feb, 4 - Meeting Notes

Hello all,

We had a short status call today. Only Ana and I joined (and we got to speak Portuguese ;-)
Steve had a conflict and could not attend the call.

In summary, Ana will propose the practices structure for the Scrum content. She will open a Bugzilla to capture the work item, and she plans to present a structure for the larger group to analyze by the end of February.
In the last few weeks we've been talking about outreach activities. Steve sent emails about that topic to get us started in that direction. In essence, there is a Google group created for exchange of ideas (groups.google.ca/group/epf-outreach?hl=en) and both Steve and Jas Madhur have put some material there for our consideration. The idea is to have enablement material created that we can start leveraging, and the Agile 2009 would be the milestone to have the vision and outreach message, and some materials available.

That's all. Please contact Ana and Steve if you are interested in helping us achieve these goals, or just send a note to this list if you have questions, comments or suggestions.
Thank you,

Ricardo Balduino.

Back to the top