[epf-dev] EPF call - 1/28 (meeting minutes)

Steve and I joined the EPF call today. We brainstormed some more outreach ideas.

One was to experiment with short recordings (~3 minutes long), providing tips about EPF (format could be video, audio, screen capture, etc. that we can share with people, e.g. via this list or even YouTube).
Steve will try to record something to get us started (inside joke: no need to die your hair blonde as Steve did on his Christmas video-card :-).

We also wanted to make sure people start to interact via the Outreach group created on Google: groups.google.ca/group/epf-outreach?hl=en
(see more details about this group on a note sent to this list on 1/27, subject "Updates to the EPF Outreach group")
If you haven't been invited to join the group, please drop Steve a note.

Talk to you next week,

Ricardo.

Back to the top