[epf-dev] Updates to the EPF Outreach group

Hello Everyone

Jas Madhur have uploaded a few handy files to the EPF Outreach google group

groups.google.ca/group/epf-outreach?hl=en

Jas is exploring EPF from the point of view of a newbie and writing up his experience for using EPF into his project.  I have uploaded a copy of my OpenUP experience report white paper, and some slides from various presentations that I have done using EPF to describe scalable software processes.

What I would like to do with this little group is collaboratively develop a core (or kernel ) if you like, of our outreach material, to both prime the pump and set a style for EPF training and out reach material. I hope that all of us can upload more material, start cutting things up and combining them and then finally pushing this material over to Eclipse.

This google group is by inviitation only because some of the material will not yet be fully cleansed of proprietary material (for example, some of my slides have dilbert cartoons). This is therefore a private working area for us prior to us donating the material to Eclipse.  If you have material you wish to contribute or if you wish to help create material, then please just e-mail me so I can send  you an invitation to join the group.

best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top