RE: [epf-dev] SD West

Doesn't look like there is a huge crowd of EPFers jumping at the opportunity, so why don't we just plan on having a drink - I'll likely be arriving at the conference Wednesday night.

best regards,

Steve

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Vizdos
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 3:47 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] SD West

Hi.

I'll be there.

Am doing two talks.

And would be ready to finally meet some of you face-to-face even though I have not been that active recently!

Thank you,

- Mike Vizdos

  Vizdos Enterprises, LLC

 Contact Information

          Web:      www.implementingscrum.com

                          www.michaelvizdos.com

                  AOL IM:  MikeV Work

          Twitter:   www.twitter.com/mvizdos

          Skype:    mvizdos

          Phone:   +1 619-709-1716

          Fax:         +1 425-675-7296

PS:          Come to one of my workshops.  Visit michaelvizdos.com/enroll.

PPS: Visit implementingscrum.com/subscribe.  Receive 2 FREE videos.