From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Haumer
Sent: maandag 12 januari 2009 23:46
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Pending changes for epf.eclipse.org

Hi.
I like all three suggestions.

Question: why do we need the "ads by Google" thing?  Do we need to pay some bills with that? I really do not like the results it is showing there. :-)  If it would show some ads for Logica CMG or IBM I could live with it, but these companies... :-)

Can we also add Ricardo's patch for the graphical content feed builder to the deployed code? I think that one is very useful.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group

"Straaten, Onno van der" <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxxx>

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/12/2009 00:58

[epf-dev] Pending changes for epf.eclipse.org

Sent by:

epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi EPF Committers,
I propose some changes/improvements for our website at http://epf.eclipse.org:
1.       Redirect of all traffic at http://epf.eclipse.org to http://www.eclips.org/epf
2.       Update of Wiki sites directly from CVS
3.       Weekly report to  epf-dev

Redirect of all traffic http://epf.eclipse.org to http://www.eclips.org/epf
I added a home page to EPF Wiki upon request because it didn’t have a proper home page but now we have one but it is not really used. From an end user perspective I think it would be better if there is 1  home page for the EPF project.  So what I want to do is to redirect all traffic to http://epf.eclipse.org to http://www.eclipse.org/epf. On the EPF Project home page there are already links to the EPF Wiki sites, that suffices I think.

Update of Wiki sites directly from CVS
To make it very easy to update the Wiki sites we can use the command line publishing feature that has been added to EPF and update Wiki sites directly from CVS. I can install EPFC on http://epf.eclipse.org and make a patch for the website so we can update directly from CVS just by selecting a tag (or ‘HEAD’), library and configuration in CVS.

Weekly report to epf-dev
I like to make the website send a weekly report to epf-dev with ‘unharvested’ comments, changes. The site should be monitored/moderated by the EPF committers for any changes/comments posted there, I think, but this is not happening.  EPF Committers are monitoring the epf-dev mailing list so with a weekly report EPF committers can respond to what is happening in the Wiki sites.

If there are no objections I will implement these changes this week or next week.
Best Regards,
Onno

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email / Merci d'aider Logica à préserver l'environnement en évitant d'imprimer ce mail / Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei die Umwelt zu schuetzen / Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente não imprimindo este correio electrónico. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you. _______________________________________________
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx