From: Chris Sibbald <Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/18/2008 05:33 AM
Subject: [epf-dev] Fw: Minutes from today's EPF content status call and        notice of meeting

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the duplication.  I received an email from epf-dev-bounces that the email was blocked because there were too many recipients.  I had copied the core team as well as EPF-dev.

Hope you can make the meeting on January 7, 2009.  11:00 am EST.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Sibbald, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Senior Systems Engineer
Mobile: +1 (613) 266 - 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 739 - 4786
chris.sibbald@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Chris Sibbald/Ottawa/IBM on 12/18/2008 08:29 AM -----
Chris Sibbald/Ottawa/IBM

12/17/2008 12:09 PM

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pberlandier@xxxxxxxx, "Ken Clyne" <ken.clyne@xxxxxxxxx>, "Nate Oster" <NOster@xxxxxxxxx>, apereira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pommier@xxxxxxxx, KWerner@xxxxxxxxx, Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, Jim Ruehlin/Irvine/IBM@IBMUS, Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, Bruce Macisaac/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Minutes from today's EPF content status call and notice of meeting

Hi Folks,

Attached please find the minutes from today's EPF status call.

Please note: We have a project/iteration planning call scheduled for January 7, 2009.  We really need your participation in this call.  Please mark your calendars.

The dial-in number is:

1-866-907-1016 or 1-719-387-8316

Passcode: 570921

The draft Project plan for V1.6 and I1-Iteration plan are available at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/design/content_dev_plans/?root=Technology_Project

Please review and provide feedback to epf-dev even if you can't make the call on January 7th.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Sibbald, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Senior Systems Engineer