[epf-dev] (no subject)

Hello! I'm beginner, and I need help!
I want to modify object template: in html publication, in template description i want to display text from attached template, and I don't know how to do that. I've downloaded epf sources from cvs, used sde for eclipse for reverse engeenering, but my computer can't execute this task(even though I've modified eclipse.ini). I look at temlate.java, and nothing see... I'm sorry for my bad english. I need to modify template... best regards Mr. Capodastro

Back to the top