[epf-dev] Can't make the tool meeting today

Hi,

I cannot attend the tool meeting today but I did have some topics for the meeting.

- The demo site: http://epfdemo.eclipse.org

- For EPF Wiki I like to have some extra elements in Bugzilla as it getting harder to keep track of things:

Components:

-          Website epf.eclipse.org

-          Website epfdemo.eclipse.org

Versions:

-          1.5 RC1 (for EPF Wiki)

-          New version and milestones voor de tool/content?

- And a question: shouldn’t de version and target milestone field contain the same entries, because milestone releases are also released and can have bug reports? Now the version field does not contain milestone releases but how then do we record a bug against a milestone release?

Best Regards,

Onno