[epf-dev] EPF Wiki Demo site

Title: EPF Wiki Demo site

Hi all,
I have created a demo site based on the last release of EPF Wiki: http://epfdemo.eclipse.org.

Now I can migrate what we have at http://epf.eclipse.org in the same way if there are no objections to do the migration of the production site in a similar way.

Notice for instance that I do not migrate any data other than the content of translation sites OpenUP PT, OpenUP RU, OpenUP SP, XP PT. The other Wikis are just created from the downloadable published sites  at http://www.eclipse.org/epf:
EPF Practices
OpenUP
Scrum
XP

User accounts, versions history, comments submitted in the past, I'm not migration those. The reason for not migration it is just that it saves me time. I don't think it is a problem, if you think different please let me know. Future upgrades will include all data, I promise ;)

The old environment and data will not be lost however, I can host that on a different port if there is a need to have it for instance to support the translation effort.

Apart from the improvements of the 1.5 release I have also integrated Google analytics in the demo site and the configuration of the production site that is ready for deployment. This release will also submit detailed sitemaps to Google with information about the content that will make it easier to locate the important stuff, so for example the EPF practices pages are assigned the maximum priority.
Best Regards,
Onno