[epf-dev] New EPF Calendar (Google Calendar)

The EPF calendar has been transferred into a Google calendar, as approved at the EPF Weekly Meeting today. There are a number of ways to view and use the calendar.

The following committers have been added as people who can created/edit events and manange sharing:
Jim Ruehlin
Chris Sibbald
Ana Pereira
Bruce MacIsaac
Steve Adolph
Ken Clyne
Ricardo Balduino
Mark Dickson

If you're a committer and would like to be added as an administrator for the calendar please email me. Send me your gmail address if you have one.

Please let me know if you have any problems or suggestions regarding the calendar.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational Software
Method Architect, AM CoP