EPF 1.5.0.1 is available........ was Re: [epf-dev] Unavailable for telecon today

I'm fine with postponing the call.

I just wanted to mention that the 1.5.0.1 release of EPF is available.

You can find the latest bits of EPF Practices library and published site at: http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/praclib/praclib_downloads.php
(see the OpenUP downloads area for a published site of OpenUP)

These are the major changes in the content since release 1.5 came out:
        - about half the content was professionally copyedited
        - many bug fixes, including
                - filled in missing brief descriptions
                - added presentation names to plug-ins
                - individual practices now publish correctly on their own
                        - removed or corrected cross-practice dependencies
                        - split out supporting plug-ins from non-supporting

And you can find EPF Composer 1.5.0.1 for download here: http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/tool/epf1.5.0_downloads.php

Thank you all who contributed to putting this new version out!

Ricardo Balduino.