[epf-dev] EPF Website Survey Question

Hello Everyone:

You are invited to participate in  quick survey to discover your preferences for an EPF website name. During the regular Wednesday telecon we have chatted about establishing separate EPF website (or at least a separate domain name) to support our EPF out reach efforts. I have reserved the the domain names EPFAlliance[.org/.com] and OpenEPF[.org/.com] The survey also lets you write in  your own preference if you violently disagree with these two choices.  You can take the survey by following the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=1MwWdp7kE4lvXX2mDr_2fZXw_3d_3d

I will close the survey before the committers telecon next Wednesday and report the results - let the campaign begin

best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top