[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [epf-dev] Re: OpenUP course material - work in progress
- From: "Julian Holmes" <julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:50:25 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Unified Process Mentors
- Thread-index: AckfvQg1feG9qaLDTgCYQSlThZoO5w==
Thanks for sending the PPT through.
First impressions are great. I hope to have some more concrete feedback and
ideas for you early next week.
A couple of immediate questions though, for you and the community:
- Who do you see as the target audience for this PPT?
- Should we create a set of re-usable PPT material, as opposed to a series
- Is there an EPF Project PPT template we should use for our "donated"
Unified Process Mentors
P. +44 7739 338322
From: Steve Adolph [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 September 2008 23:50
To: julian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] Re: OpenUP course material - work in progress
Apologies for not getting back sooner. Attached is a copy of the
presentation. I'm presenting it tonight for a local user group. It needs
some refinement still for "prime time" What I really want to do, is get some
consistency in the message we present that includes coming up with a common
logo/model for EPF and OpenUP. I stuck with the "Flower Petal" model for
this because it is all I have at the moment.
I will send you the presentation in a separate e-mail because its over 10MB
and will be blocked by the Eclipse server.
From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Julian Holmes
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 3:42 AM
Subject: [epf-dev] Re: OpenUP course material - work in progress
I would like to help in the development of this content.
Can you send out the latest version, with your outstanding actions list?
Likewise I would be keen to build my own commercial content upon the common
message, but I also want to have a consistent message for the project.