Re: [epf-dev] Next Week's Meeting - We Need You !!!

I've updated the Yahoo calendar with the new number:

Ricardo.

From: "Ken Clyne" <ken.clyne@xxxxxxxxx>
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 09/18/2008 05:18 PM
Subject: [epf-dev] Next Week's Meeting - We Need You !!!

At this week's meeting we wanted to converge on goals for the next release but unfortunately we did not have good coverage from our EPF team. We're going to try again next week and I'd like to ask everyone on this list to please try and make this call so we can everyone on the same page and get the release off to the best possible start. If you have specific topics you would like to cover let me know and I will add them to the agenda that I will distribute early next week.

Also, please note we have new call-in number for next week it is 1-866-275-6163 passcode *8722944*

Regards,

Ken