[epf-dev] Synchronization problems with Role Descriptors and CVS

Hi,

I have set up my project for use with CVS using the EPF CVS guidelines and it kinda works (except I have to Share the project again each time I restart EPF! When I do a synchronize, all my elements are given a pencil icon (non-synchronized?) only those I edit in this session gets the databse (synchronized) icon. Hmmm...

I defined a capability pattern. Created some activities. Added some tasks. These tasks all have the same Roles assigned, however when I create the corressponding Task Descriptors, linked to these Tasks only a few of the TDs get corresponding Role Descriptors transferred. For the other tasks, I can not by any means create Role Descriptors for some odd reason. All my TDS are set to be "synchronized with source". Any idea what could be wrong?
If I delete a Task Descriptor and try to add it again (using drag and drop from Navigator into Activity) I am unable to. It does NOT register at all. Could be a CVS issue!? I am lost here...
If I drag'n drop any Task into my Capability pattern, Im told it is not part of my default configuration of my proces. What does this mean?

Kristian

Back to the top