[epf-dev] Agile Grows UP Presentation

I have foolishly volunteered to kick-off agile vancouver's 2008/2009 season with the presentation "Agile Grows UP" describing the EPF agile kernel and how and why it can be grown into OpenUP and beyond. Now I have to create the presentation. I will run with the "flower petal" model because it is all I have. The presentation is Sept 22nd and I will donate the presentation to EPF. I should have a draft of this presentation by the end of next week and any feedback or material is appreciated.

best regards,

Steve

Back to the top