Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:40:34 -0700
From: Peter Haumer <phaumer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Auto internationalization for content names
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
                <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Kristian.
That is one of the reasons why EPFC has two names. We do not recommend
using non-ASCII character for the name to avoid such problems.  The
presentation name is the name that can use full UTF characters.  However,
many web servers actually support serving urls with utf characters.  It
mostly is a web server configuration problem to avoid the resource not
found error.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 (408) 463-5096