RE: [epf-dev] Tomorrow's EPF status call

I think we better cancel tomorrow's call. I'll update the Yahoo calendar.

As a reminder, there is a copy-editing effort going on right now, and chunks of content will be frozen as we send content to copy-editors.

If anyone has any objections or issues to be discussed, please send a note to the list.
Thanks,

Ricardo.

"Oster, Nate" <NOster@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/02/2008 08:58 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Tomorrow's EPF status call

Ken Clyne and I are teaching an Agile Workshop tomorrow and won’t be available during the call.

Thanks,
Nate