[epf-dev] How to translate in other languages ?

Hi,

I’m looking for informations on how to produce a HTML site with EPFC totally translated in other languages and how to deal with several languages.

Many thanks for giving me some advice or pointers to documents on the subject.

Thanks also to the community for providing such a nice tool and methodological content.

Mario