[epf-dev] Great News re. Scrum Plugin

Folks, great news regarding the Scrum plugin.  We have managed to get the new content approved by Eclipse legal and will be able to push it out in release 1.5.  Many thanks to Mike Cohn and others in the Scrum community for their help. I think we have a resource that will be valuable to both those in the EPF community and also to those in the Scrum community.  Also a huge thanks to Ricardo for helping to push this through, I doubt this work would ever see the light of day without Ricardo's dedication and support.  Look for a follow-up email soon announcing the new Scrum plugin on our wiki.

Regards,

Ken

Back to the top