[epf-dev] Reasons for not needing / Impact of not having

In reviewing the work products, I noticed that some work products have these fields filled in, and others do not.
Todd Fredrickson volunteered to make them consistent by supplying some basic text for those work products missing those fields
 - but since this is a last minute change, and crosses several practice areas, I wanted to alert everyone to this change.

Here is the bugzilla number.

244217

Note that if you DO have concerns, we can still do text edits over the next few days. This is text only, with no hyperlinks, so it's minimal risk to make edits to it.

Cheers,

Bruce MacIsaac

Back to the top