Re: [epf-dev] Renaming "Change Management" practice to "Basic Change Management"

I am doubtful for tomorrow but I do think this deserves further discussion.  I do not like the qualifiers before "Change Management" as I don't think they capture the essence of what it is we are trying to convey.  They connote dumbing it down and we're not, this is deadly serious but low ceremony.  On today's projects the product backlog is continuously evolving and changing in response to business needs and technology.  Defect, enhancement, new feature we don't really care.  So I think this practice belongs with other practices creating and prioritizing the product backlog and I don't think right now this is the Shared Vision practice.  So my vote is for the status quo (Change Management) until we can fix this and fix it right.

My 0.02d