[epf-dev] Split of common plug-ins tonight into supporting and non-supporting parts

To fix bugzilla

244214

means I need to split the common.base plug-ins into supporting and non-supporting parts.
To avoid messing anyone up, I plan to make this change late tonight - after 5pm pacific time.
Let me know if there are any concerns with this, or with the proposed fix.

Bruce MacIsaac
Manager - RUP/OpenUP Content
bmacisaa@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: (408)463-5140

P.S. Here is the current text of the bug:

Certain elements, in particular references and glossary terms, are not
publishing correctly because they are in the common.base plug-ins, which are
marked as "supporting" plug-ins.

To ensure that they publish, they need to be in a non-supporting plug-in.

Since this kind of static content could be referenced from work products and
guidance in the supporting plug-in, the proposal is as follows:

For each of the 3 contexts - general, management, and technical.

Rename current common.base plugins to common.extend_supp
Create new plug-in commmon.base
Move glossary terms and references into the new common.base.

Back to the top