Re: [epf-dev] Renaming "Change Management" practice to "Basic Change Management"

I don't know I think you got it right the first time.  Firstly, I don't think its fair for any one group to claim copyright to the term Change Management. Secondly the term "Basic" is almost pejorative and somehow diminishes the importance of the practice (think about Basic Project Management, Basic Architecture etc).  Thirdly, I'm not sure we need a qualifier, one would think the context would be sufficient if we put "Basic" before one practice what does that mean about the other practices.

My $0.03