[epf-dev] IP Log approval for EPF review

Ricardo, Per,  and EPF developers,

Apologies for sending this message so close to the review time, but the IP Team is currently working on approving your IP Log. They expect to be able to approve it this afternoon -- my understanding is that they have asked you for one final addition to the Log. If that addition is done and the IP Team notifies us that they have approved the Log, then I'll upload it this afternoon and your review will happen as scheduled tomorrow morning. If for some reason the Log is not approved, then you'll need to reschedule the review. Thanks, and again, sorry for not being able to finalize this a week ago.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top