[epf-dev] Using a link in the RichTextEditor

Hi everyone,

I'm using the richTextEditor in as a plugin in my project and got some problems using it:

1)  I want to use HTML links for triggering some other stuff in my projekt. Is there any kind of listerner or handler for reacting on the onClick event?

2) For another purpose I want to retrieve the word right in front of the cursor position in the text. Is there any interface that provides information about the cursor position?

Thanks in Advance!
Michael

Back to the top