Re: [epf-dev] Important reminders

Hello Ricardo,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

To date all of the content that I incorporated into CVS for the 1.5 release was authored by me.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Sibbald, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Senior Systems Engineer
Mobile: +1 (613) 266 - 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 739 - 4786
chris.sibbald@xxxxxxxxxx

Ricardo Balduino <balduino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/29/2008 12:44 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Important reminders

Hi folks,

This is a friendly yet important reminder that we need all practice owners to send a note to this list by close of business today (7/29) with the following information:
 - who are the contributors to their practices (list contributors only, no need to list committers)

 - what email addresses contributors use in Bugzilla

 - what Bugzilla items (bug number) they solved

 - which committer added the contributor's content to CVS

Also, our iteration assessment and planning for next iteration will happen tomorrow, 7/30, at 8:00 AM PDT. Practice owners, please join the call and present the current status and plan for the end game (planned release is on 8/21).

Toll-free dial-in:         1-877-421-0025

Toll dial-in:              1-770-615-1242

IBM Tie-line dial-in:      421-0025

Participant passcode:      876927

Thanks for your time.

Ricardo Balduino.

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/23/2008 02:02 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Please read: EPF Status Call - meeting notes and actions

EPF Content Call - Meeting Notes

7/23 - 8:00 AM PDT

Participants:

Ana Pereira

Nate Oster

Felix de Onandia

Ken Clyne

Ricardo Balduino

Topics:

- Ken Clyne provided a very nice summary of the activities at the face-to-face meeting held in Vancouver last week

- ACTION: In order to perform the due diligence and conduct the release review required by Eclipse, we kindly request that each and every practice owner please send a note to epf-dev by 7/29 with the following information:
 - who are the contributors to their practices (contributors only, no need to list committers)

 - what email addresses contributors use in Bugzilla

 - what Bugzilla items (bug number) they solved

 - which committer added contributor's content to CVS

- ACTION: Iteration assessment and planning for next iteration will happen next Wednesday, 7/30, at 8:00 AM PDT. Practice owners, please join the call and present the current status and plan for the end game (planned release is on 8/21)

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino.