[epf-dev] New build to start using

Starting Friday 13:00 pacific time, please only use the July 15 build of EPF composer.

I will be making changes at that time to all the "core" plug-ins to set the "is a supporting plug-in" flag.
(FYI - this flag allows publishing to recognize that the contents of this plug-in should only be published if they are USED by a practice or other
non-supporting plug-in.  So if a work product is in "common" but isn't used by any practices, it will not be published).
1. Please don't make any changes to "core" plug-ins between Friday 13:00 and Friday 16:00.
2. After that time, please use the July 15 build  or we could lose these changes.

The EPF composer build can be downloaded from:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epf/composer/nightly
Select the one for July 15.
For convenience, here is a direct link from the Georgia mirror:
epf-composer-N-1.5.0M4-20080715-1216-win32.zip

Thanks,
Bruce MacIsaac

Back to the top