From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Ruehlin
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 11:30 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: [epf-dev] Agenda Suggestions for Vancouver Committer's Meeting

Another suggestion for the Vancouver meeting is to discuss OpenUP success stories. Who has deployed or extended OpenUP, what were the results, what kind of followup did people need, how was the process customized, etc. It would be good to get an idea of who's deploying the process and share experiences we've been having to improve everyone's ability to deploy.

BTW, I didn't see my name on the latest lists of attendees. Steve, in case you missed it I'll be attending the F2F.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Ruehlin
Architecture Management Method Architect
IBM Rational Software

email    jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx
itn          25448148
mobile 760.505.3232