From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 9:23 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: 'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'; epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] Alternative for "whole team"

Hi,

the reason I suggested that we change to something different that Whole Team is that I always need to explain what the practice is about...
I think that "Harmonious Initiative' will need no less explaining...

I think that something like "Team Collaboration" would be more descriptive...

Cheers

  /Per
Per Kroll
STSM, Chief Architect
IBM Rational Expertise Development & Innovation (REDI)
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
(M) 408-219-2963   |   pkroll@xxxxxxxxxx

"Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/07/2008 01:53 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [epf-dev] Alternative for "whole team"

Ironic that you say that because the term comes from the USMC Warfighting
Manual. :-)

Oh by the way, here is the paper I was suppose to attach to the original
e-mail.

best regards,
Steve Adolph