From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mike Vizdos
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8:42 PM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] [Ann] Mike Vizdos in Vancouver Sunday - Wednesday (July
13-16, 2008)

Hi all,

Ug... looks like I will miss the face-to-face; however, I *will* be in
town to do a "Certified ScrumMaster" class on Monday and Tuesday next
week.

That is not the main purpose of this email though.

In reality, if you are interested in attending, please let me know off-
list and I will see if we can get you in (smile).

The main purpose of this email is to see if any "locals" would be
interested in meeting either Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday night for
dinner or something.  I have crossed paths with a lot of people on
this list and wanted to see if there is any chance we can connect
while I am in town.

Invite extended... hopefully someone will respond back and we can
coordinate something before the official face-to-face (I will be down
in Phoenix ug).

Thank you,

- Mike Vizdos
   Vizdos Enterprises, LLC

  Contact Information

           Web:      www.implementingscrum.com
                           www.michaelvizdos.com
	  AOL IM:  MikeV Work
           Skype:    mvizdos
           Phone:   +1 619-709-1716
           Fax:         +1 425-675-7296

=========

For a complete list of my upcoming workshops and public appearances
please visit www.michaelvizdos.com/enroll.

Need a Mentor?  Take a look at www.michaelvizdos.com/telephone and
please let me know your feedback and thoughts.