[epf-dev] Alternative for "whole team"

Hello everyone:

During Wednesday's  committers telecon  I piped off about a German word for whole team  - unfortunately the word I was thinking of "Einheit" translates more towards unity or trust than what we intend with whole team. However, another phrase I was thinking of is "harmonious initiative" . This term is one used by the UMSC to describe effective decentralized command. I presented a research paper describing harmonious initiative at Agile 2005.  I've attached a copy of the paper to this paper for your reading enjoyment :-)

Chat with you all next week.

best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top