[epf-dev] Changing the colors in the swimlanes (Activity Detail Diagram)

Hi,

I have been testing the EPF for an implementation of AutomotiveSPICE (ISO15504) -

I think it's really a great tool for designing tasks and processes - fantastic work that you have been performing !

The only thing I miss is the option of changing the colors in the swimlanes

when assigning tasks to roles as it is possible with other tools (I use EPF 1.2.0 on Windows XP and Java 5).

NB: I have not been able to change the color - did I ignore something or is this a task on somebody's list.

If yes, sorry, but I don't have so much time of studying all this in detail as a QA responsible person in a leading

Automotive Engineering company in Germany. When I will be able to change the colors, we will use EPF as a standard tool in our

QA environment (color code for the roles makes assignment and distinguishability much easier :-))

Great work and congratulations for such an ambitious project achievement.

Thanks for any feedback and many regards,

Detlev

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage