From: "Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/18/2008 09:32 AM
Subject: [epf-dev] Vancouver F2F July 16th - 18th

Hello Everyone:

During this morning’s committer’s telecom we agreed to hold the next Face to Face July 16th to 18th at UBC in Vancouver BC (Vancouver is much nicer than Toronto, and I don’t have to travel!).

UBC has an excellent rate with the Wall Center in downtown Vancouver which is a very nice hotel. But I need to know soon if you are planning to attend the F2F because July is the height of the tourist season in Vancouver. Could you please let me know before next week’s telecom if you are attending or not.

Best regards,
Steve Adolph