[epf-dev] EPFC tool meeting this Friday (changed phone number!)

Hello.
In this week's tool meeting we will use a different con-call number, because Bing is on a well-deserved vacation. We might also demo some new features and therefore use the conference system listed below that we used before in the past for demos.  Please, ignore the phone number in the EPF Calendar this week!

June 20th, 8:30 PT, 11:30 EDT, 17:30 CEST
Planned agenda:
- Q&A on EPF Composer 1.5 M2 features
- Update on EPF Wiki work (demo?)

How to join the web conference
1. Go to
http://cpc.on.intercall.com/
2. Click on "Join Instant Meeting" on the left
3. Enter your details and the following conference ID: 2816556. Select the "Full Version" radio button, click "Join now"
4. Raindance will check your system and might prompt you to install a few files. It will then bring up the conference tool.
5a. Go to the "Audio" menu, select "Join Phone Conference" and Raindance will prompt you for your phone number to call you at.
If the moderator (me) has not joined the conference yet the Phone menu will be greyed out. Once I have joined it will be available.
5b. Alternatively, dial the following phone number: USA 800-528-2856, International: 770-325-4737. When asked, enter this conference ID: 2816556

How to install and test before the the meeting
1. Go to
http://cpc.on.intercall.com/
2. Click on "Pre-meeting Install" in the column on the left
3. Click on the Download Now button and follow the install wizard
4. Once, the Intercall Web Meeting client application comes up you are done and ready for the meeting.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 (408) 463-5096