[epf-dev] Content development: Iteration E1 assessment and planning for C1

We had our content iteration assessment and planning session last Wednesday, 06/02.
Here you find the meeting notes (also available in the EPF website under Developers Corner > Development Plan > Content).

Special attention to areas where we haven't had status report or demonstration of frequent delivery of content.
Among the objectives for current iteration (C1), we expect to define which practices will be delivered on 08/22 as part of 1.5 release.
I kindly request that practice owners please provide their estimate of work and status report so we make sure we make the appropriate decisions to achieve the goals for this release.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or opinions about this effort.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino.