[epf-dev] Iteration assessment and planning this Wednesday

Hi everyone,

We previously agreed to have our iteration assessment and planning this Wednesday, June 4, at 8:00am PDT.

Toll-free dial-in:         1-877-421-0025
Toll dial-in:              1-770-615-1242
Participant passcode:      876927

Since the EPF 1.5 release is approaching fast (August), it's crucial that we have each practice owner joining this call to report their status and plans, or even clarify objectives and raise questions/concerns for the August release. In case you can't attend this call, please submit your status and plans for June by end of day on June 3, so we can update the iteration plan accordingly.

We appreciate your time and effort.

Ricardo Balduino.

"Chris Sibbald" <Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/28/2008 08:20 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
External Chris Sibbald <csibbald@xxxxxxxx>
Subject
[epf-dev] UCDD, CI and Change Management Practice status

Hi Folks,

I spent 15 minutes on the line by myself today, then realized Ricardo had asked for someone else to host today's meeting 8-(.

At any rate, I updated the status of the subject practices in the attached notes.

Cheers,
Chris

Telelogic, An IBM Company
Learn More at
www.telelogic.com

Chris Sibbald
Senior Systems Engineer
Telelogic An IBM Company
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6A9
Canada

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone:+1 (613) 266 5061

Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. [attachment "May28 2008 Meeting Minutes.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] _______________________________________________
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx