From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed May 21 10:58:54 2008
Subject: [epf-dev] Management Practices - Status

An outline of the status for EPL Management Practices can be found at: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pZ6O9nRphhWtoMab5bjIBcg

Ana

Telelogic, An IBM Company
Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Chris Sibbald
Senior Systems Engineer
Telelogic An IBM Company
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6A9
Canada

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone:+1 (613) 266 5061

Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top