[epf-dev] I am overloaded and I have to drop something....

Hello Everyone:

Despite the so called recession, things are picking up for me work wise quite fast and it is time for me to be honest with myself and admit that I cannot do everything. As providing for the family takes priority I have to reduce my involvement with EPF. This is a temporary situation, probably until the end of the summer.  I will still try to lurk around the Wednesday call and bug list to see if maybe I can be of some help.

Best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top