Re: [epf-dev] about Bugzilla: what target milestone to use?

During the iteration assessment last Friday, it was proposed that we use 1.5 Mx  as values for Target Milestone field in Bugzilla.
We currently have 1.5 M1 through 1.5 M4 available for selection.
I'll create 1.5 M5 when I sort out with Eclipse web master why I lost the "privilege" of editing Bugzilla field values.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/28/2008 09:41 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] about Bugzilla: what target milestone to use?

Hi,

A question was raised on what target milestone numbers (and I believe version numbers) we should use when creating bugs for the practice library work in Bugzilla.

Since we haven't decided yet what version number the practice library is going to have when released on August 22, I propose that we use some numbers we already have in Bugzilla, to make things easier.

For the purposes of raising bugs, let's use 1.0 as version number, and target milestones 1.0 M1 through 1.0 M5, each corresponding to a planned iteration, as follows:

Inception 1 - 1.0 M1 (Apr)

Elaboration 1 - 1.0 M2 (May)

Construction 1 - 1.0 M3 (Jun)

Construction 2 - 1.0 M4 (Jul)

Transition 1 - 1.0 M5 (Aug)

Let's discuss it on Friday, and if everyone agrees, start using this scheme on next iteration.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino.