[epf-dev] Today's meeting notes

Hi everyone, here you have the meeting notes from our call today (thanks to Chris Sibbald for capturing them).

There are a few things we'd kindly request you to look at:

- Please see that there are actions in red in the document. An important objective to achieve in the current iteration (Inception) - which ends in April 30 - is to clean up old Bugzilla items that were raised against the OpenUP 1.0 content. We encourage committers, former discipline owners and current practice leads to look at the Bugzilla report found in this document and decide what to do with the old bugs. See details on the attached document.

- Let's also make sure we have captured new Bugzilla entries for every practice by the end of this iteration (part of the objectives we agreed on in the beginning of the iteration).

- We are planning the iteration assessment and planning for next iteration to happen on May 2, 8:00-10:00AM PDT. Does this time work for most of us? Do we need 2 hours (as we used to) or is one hour enough?
If there aren't *major* objections by COB Friday, Apr 25, we will schedule that meeting as proposed. We wouldn't have our regular conference call on Wednesday, April 30.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Ricardo Balduino